Friday, May 27, 2011

Bridesmaids And A Breakfast

You know what movies do for me? They not only occupy my time and keep me busy, but I watch them for the same reason everyone else does: they make me feel good. I went and saw the new Bridesmaids movie yesterday afternoon. ($3 matinee because no one goes to a movie on a Wednesday in the middle of the day? Priceless) Not only did I fall in love with the hunky cop (It must have been the uniform and the accent), but I laughed. I laughed really really hard. Some of it was a little too gross for my taste (showing vomiting women in a bathroom together is a little too much for me), but I think over all it was just one of those feel good things to see.

Needless to say I went ahead and continued my film obsession this week by purchasing Breakfast at Tiffany's, She's All That, The King's Speech and Fried Green Tomatoes (What?! I like chick flicks. Sue me!)

Hopefully they'll all make me feel good too. Afterall, $5 a movie is enough to make you pee your pants with happiness.

Cheers!

Today's Word of Mouth:
Check out the Dallas CityArts Fest this weekend: http://www.dallasobserver.com/2011-05-26/calendar/cityarts-is-the-best-in-sensory-overload/ (Looks like they like to have breakfast at Tiffany's too)

No comments:

Post a Comment